RSMSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus full Details
RSMSSB JEN Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern PDF Download: Candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer Jobs can check this page to get the detailed RSMSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020. We provide the link of RSMSSB JEN Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern PDF. Page. And to know more about RSMSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus, and Exam Pattern, Subject wise and other much information, you in this page. Candidates who are going to appear for the RSMSSB written examination can prepare for the exam using Exam Syllabus 2020.
Junior Engineer Syllabus Overview RSMSSB
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JEN)|
RSMSSB JEN Exam Pattern 2020
RSSMSB Jn Exam Pattern 2020 has two parts which are general gelding and related topics. Be sure not to worry that the time period is 2 hours. We hear that many of you are looking for the latest RSMSB exam pattern 2020. Therefore, for your convenience, we gave the RSMSB JN Exam Pattern 2020 in the table below. For every wrong answer, there will be a negative sign of 0.33 marks. By preparing for the test using the actual RSMSB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2020 and test pattern, you can get more marks in the test.
|Subject Name||Marks||Time Limit|
|Part A – General Knowledge||40 Marks|
|Part B – Concerned Subjects||80 Marks|
Junior Engineer Syllabus Subject Wise 2020 RSMSSB
- History of Rajasthan.
- Art of Rajasthan.
- Culture & Traditions of Rajasthan.
- Heritage of Rajasthan.
- The literature of Rajasthan.
- Geography of Rajasthan.
- Economy – Rajasthan & India.
- Science & Technology etc.
- Building Materials, Estimating
- Costing and Valuation
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Control systems.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Electrical machines.
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Communication Engineering
Some Important Links