UKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 30 Civil Judge (Jr Division) Posts in Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited by UKPSC – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission from 26 Dec 2018 to 17 Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM for 30 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||17 Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees with Tax||Total Fees|
|OBC of Uttarakhand||₹150||₹35.40||₹185.40|
|SC/ ST of Uttarakhand||₹60||₹35.40||₹95.40|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or CSC Connect.
Payment Mode: Online
22 years to 35 years age as on 01 Jun 2018.
(a) A Bachelor of law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by the other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor.
(b) Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
(c) Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
₹27,700-770- 33,090-920- 40,450- 1080- 44,770
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UKPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 28 Dec 2018 to 17 Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
More Active Vacancies in UKPSC – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Uttarakhand